A Look At The Goodyear Eagle RS-A
At Tire Central & Service in Indianapolis, IN, we’re proud to carry the Goodyear tire product line, and one of our most popular, best-selling tires is the Goodyear Eagle RS-A. The Goodyear Eagle line has been around for a long, long time – one model of the Eagle series is standard equipment on many police vehicles – and the RS-A is a great choice for drivers of sedans who are looking for an excellent high-performance all-season tire at a surprisingly reasonable price. Here are a few of the strong points of the Goodyear Eagle RS-A:
· The Goodyear Eagle RS-A is designed with an asymmetric tread pattern for a quiet ride and excellent traction, cornering ability and straight-line, on-center road manners.
· Aggressive shoulder blocks and wide lateral grooves help enhance grip on dry, wet or snowy pavement
· Black sidewall for a great non-nonsense appearance
· Four deep, wide circumferential grooves help evacuate water and slush from the tire’s contact patch and prevent hydroplaning
· H speed rating translates to 130 mph
· Reinforced, stiffened sidewall for maneuverability
· Twin steel belts and a reinforced nylon wrap layer for even wear and robust, tough construction
· Extra cap ply helps the Goodyear Eagle RS-A resist heat buildup for extended high-speed driving
The Goodyear Eagle RS-A is, of course, backed by Goodyear’s reputation for excellent quality and workmanship. At Tire Central & Service in Indianapolis, IN, we’re part of the Goodyear Tire & Service Network, with all the added benefits of auto services and tire coverage that come with being part of that family. The Goodyear Eagle RS-A is available in a wide range of sizes for various fitments, including sedans, luxury cars, minivans, SUVs and crossovers.
If you’re in Indianapolis, IN and you’re in need of a smooth-riding, long-wearing all-season tire that can deliver sporty, responsive handling and steering response, you can’t go wrong with the Goodyear Eagle RS-A for your car. Make an appointment with Tire Central & Service and let us make you a quote on these great Goodyear tires.
|A Look At The Goodyear Eagle RS-A was written by Mat Johnson of Tire Central and Service|